Check out my report on what happened last week on The Next Great Horror Writer!
This week was super interesting on the Next Great Horror Writer Contest. On the horrifying podcast there was a twist to what, I guess, most of us were expecting from this competition. This week’s challenge was to write a horror blog post. The non-fiction horror blogspot was judged on blog-ability, topic and writing quality. We were only given snippets of the top eight posts. But what were given makes me want to read more!
- Horror Without Women by Naching Kassa
- Five Filmmakers changing the Face of Horror Cinema by Quentin Norris
- The Warrens Occult Museum – The Button Eyes of Evil by Riley J Pierce
- The Culture of Horror and The Horror of Culture by JC Martinez
- Horror Binge by Daphne Strasert
- Virtual Reality is revolutionizing horror by Harry Husbands
- The True Horror Cat Voluer
- Horror Addiction – Is There a Cure? Feind Gottes
The winner this week…
View original post 594 more words