Hello, my pretty little weirdos
I must admit, I didn’t know this was a thing. I am a total WordPress noob. I have been blogging for a while, but previously I was using Blogger. It was a good platform and all but when I had to get a WordPress account for Horroraddicts.net and I started using the WP, I realized how good it was and made the switch. I am so glad that I did because it is much more of a community. I have made a lot of connections and found a lot of people that I would never have found if I had stuck it out with Blogger.
So, I was nominated by the gorgeous goddess Celestialk1 for both awards. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the nom. It is so sweet of you to nom me! (I lol at myself) You weirdos should totally go check her out, she is a sweetie!
I am just going to group these together kinda like she did… I also totally pulled a lazy a copy/pasted her post and then just added in my own things… cause reasons…
Rules of Versatile Blogger Award:
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
Rules of the One Lovely Blog Award:
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post
They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
Must add 7 facts about themselves
Nominate 15 people to do the award!
But I am totally lazy… I am going to nom 10 peeps and their bloggy blogs. If I nominated you then you may pick which one you fall into more or you can do both. I have also gone back to Celestialk1‘s blog and checked out the other noms and followed them up, I suggest you do the same, but it is up to you. I ain’t your mum, I can’t tell you what to do.
7 AMAZING FACTS ABOUT ME: (… well… maybe not AMAZING but maybe just amazing…)
1. I did 5 years of schooling for “animal tech and husbandry” so I could work as a vet nurse. I have never used that schooling besides when I did volunteer work at a zoo.
2. The first story I wrote was called “killer meters” (like kilo-meters lol) and it was about all the rulers in a school coming to life and eating everyone… I was 5…
3. I love cheese
4. I’m scared of clowns and koalas
5. I still wear a toe ring
6. I have a little bit of OCD. Not the neat kind. The “I’ll near have a panic attack if there isn’t a teaspoon in my coffee mug” kind… I also feel itchy if a spread is not all the way to the crust on a sandwich.
7. I am a good cook and I hate using recipes
Here are my nominees:
Thanks to all the beautiful people that I have connected with and to those I will connect with in the future.